FAQ: I LOVE YOUR CONTENT!!! Can you help me navigate your website better?
A: Absolutely. Here are some key steps to make sure you find what you are looking for as quickly and easily as possible.
1. Make sure that you are logged in to the website. If you access the home page, and it doesn't say "Welcome, you are logged in" at the top underneath the grey navigation bar, you won't be able to access the premium content on the website. To rectify this, please be sure to enter your login credentials in the 'Member Login' section on the top left column of the home page to get started.
2. Once you are logged in, you now have access to the premium content on the website. The current editions of the Best Ideas Newsletter and Dividend Growth Newsletter can be found at the top center of the home page. These are our most popular publications and updated monthly, on the 1st of the month for the Dividend Growth Newsletter and on the 15th of the month for the Best Ideas Newsletter.
3. After accessing the newsletters to get a feel for the content and some of our favorite ideas in the context of the market environment today, now it’s time to dig into more of the details. Go to the 'Symbol' search box in the top right of the header, and enter in a ticker symbol of your choosing, whether it is a stock or an ETF.
For example, enter 'AAPL,' select the 'Search' button, and a landing page with Apple's chart, its 16-page and dividend reports (as pdf icons to the right), our commentary on the company, and the iPhone maker's recent press releases can be found on that page. Everything is at your fingertips. Be sure to download both the 16-page stock and dividend report and access the archived commentary as well.
4. Once you've taken advantage of the ‘Symbol’ search box, now it's time to stay current on your companies and new market developments. Scrolling down the center of our home page, we publish articles and updates to fair values/VBI ratings and relevant screens. Be sure to visit as frequently as you wish. Some love our content so much that they can't wait for the next article in their personal RSS feed, while others like to come to the site weekly when their schedule permits. It all depends on you and how engaged you'd like to be.
5. There are other areas of the site that are also worth digging in to. We have several white papers on the Valuentum Buying Index, Economic Castle rating, Dividend Cushion ratio, a learning center, articles that walk through advanced financial analysis, and more. Don't forget that we also send out a Friday recap email and other alerts as well as the quarterly financial advisor publications: the Ideas100, the Dividend100, and DataScreener. If you can't find what you are looking for, please be sure to ask. We want to be able to help out in any way we can. Some of our analysis, including our valuation models, are only available by request.